A large number of companies, especially those connected to the sphere of information technologies have been practicing work out of office for many years already. But 2020 with its rising epidemic and numerous sociable restrictions has shown a completely new insight on it. It has become a real breakthrough and can truly be considered a new era of remote work. Still the modern world is changing with enormous speed these days and progress has gone even further.
In the current developing economy, a lot of businesses can successfully perform even not having an office, which allows them to save funds and raise the adaptability of business processes. Nevertheless, not owning a real address for a company can make people think quite skeptical about it. There are special services that will allow us to find a solution to this problem, as well as get a number of other corporate-level benefits. It is very easy to start, you just need to use this online service and choose a virtual office for rent wherever you like or need more in several clicks.
Virtual services will allow companies on each stage of the development to get the infrastructure and opportunities of the large business, helping managers to pay special attention to the critical issues without being concerned about the cost of the rent or their image. In the times of remote work, entrepreneurs often don’t require a full-staff office, but only several features of it: having real juridical address, a particular working place available whenever needed, the use of reception services, holding meetings with the customers in a premium meeting room, and not in a noisy restaurant. If we are speaking about a new business, this will be especially relevant for a new company whose reputation is weak or still doesn’t exist as this will help to create a professional image that is trustworthy.
When it can be needed?
- registering a new company, or branch abroad;
- remote work of employees, reduction of staff quantity;
- having a real address in the trustworthy location;
- participation in tenders in case its location plays the critical role;
- implementation of activities abroad;
- the necessity for receiving post and emails;
- the necessity for technical support, internet, copying, printing;
- working and holding meetings in a professional entourage.
It’s important to add that virtual offices are not legally differ from a real office, so in most countries’ legislations, when opening a new company or branch office, it’is quite possible to choose this option.
It may be thought that virtual office doesn’t have any other benefits, except for the economy, but it’s not that story. The opportunities described can be flexibly adopted to any required specificity. If we are speaking about the office in the usual sense, such conditions will require certain investments and while the changes are taking place, the regular normal operations may be broken. Therefore, one of the most significant advantages of the virtual format is not so much lower costs as flexibility in the organization of current activities.
More arguments in favor of a virtual office for business:
- Trust of partners/clients. A particular employee who conducts your company correspondence and answers calls is much more preferred than the CEO who performs as a secretary.
- Support. The quantity of administrative mess varies greatly affected by the structure of the company. But even in the simplest version, a virtual office can provide comparatively more comfortable working conditions. You will not think about repairing, configuring computer equipment, cleaning, troubleshooting and communicating with hired staff.
- Customer service. For a relatively typical company running business abroad, all the contacts with the clients and customers are often carried out remotely. But what if a user of your company’s service needs extended help? Or is a stream of standard issues falling on the technical specialists, and there are no any free one? In such cases, a virtual office employee with a sufficient level of qualification will solve most of the problems.
- Technical support. Practically all of the virtual offices provide a constantly up–to-date level of technical support. Technical solutions are constantly being improved, and if you are not ready for constant spending, it is quite possible to delegate the hassle to an outsider.
Virtual offices will not suit everyone. And very often it won’t give you the same experience as working in the real one even if all your business issues are successfully solved. Some companies feel better to have a real office while others find the numerous advantages in the virtual one. So this is definitely an idea to consider!