This post explains how to download Instagram videos. Instagram is the most famous picture and video-sharing social media platform. Over 1 billion individuals utilize Instagram, and the numbers keep on growing. Users include social network influencers, professional photographers, or people who wish to share memories. While you might use the app to display photos, it can likewise be a good source of entertainment and inspiration.
How To Download Instagram Videos Easily Complete Guide
In this article, you can know about how to download Instagram videos here are the details below;
If you want to download videos for individual use, it’s difficult to do so right from the app. Its integrated data download function is just for the material you publish. If you ever wish to download your favorite videos, there are a couple of various ways to do so.
What Instagram videos can you download?
Instagram’s features have grown over time. If you ask somebody about Instagram videos, they’ll ask you to be more specific. Are you discussing posts? Or IGTV? To assist you out, here is a quick summary of Instagram videos:
- – Video Posts– these are videos you can find on any user’s Instagram feed
- – Instagram Live Videos– these are live streams submitted by users
- – Instagram Stories– these are short videos that only appear for 24 hours
- – IGTV– a video streaming feature that permits long-form content
Why download videos from Instagram?
To relive your favorite memories.
Let’s say you wants to have a copy of that video of your pet dog you published last week. Or your good friend posted a humiliating video that you can one day utilize as blackmail over him. In any case, you’d want to download that video to keep forever. You can never ever be too careful, particularly at the risk of getting your account hacked or suspended.
For offline viewing
It’s likewise helpful for when you desire an offline copy of your preferred videos. You can rewatch all your favorites and conserve information at the same time. If you have a, Do It Yourself task and require to describe that a person’s 5-minute craft Instagram video, at least you currently have it.
How to Download Instagram Videos for PC
Through the app
Instagram just presented a data download feature in 2018. This function permits you to recover your Instagram archive. This includes all your posts, remarks, profiles data, and more.
For mobile, you have the opportunity to save the IG stories prior to and after you publish them. To download prior to your post, click the down-facing arrow icon on the top. To download after you publish, go to your Profile. Go to Menu > Archive. Click the story you wish to conserve, and then click More > Conserve Video. You ought to be able to discover the saved video in your Video camera Roll. This approach will only work for the stories you have actually posted.
These features come in handy, specifically if you want to move to another app. However, it works to keep in mind that it just works for your account. If there are any videos you wish to save from other users, this will not work. However, never fear. There are alternatives.
Through third-party websites
There is a wide range of websites that provide to assist you in downloading Instagram videos. They’re easy to use, totally free, and you’ll have that video saved in no time. Also check best group video call apps.
Savefromweb uses HD quality downloads. It also supports the download of Instagram pictures and profile pictures. The video downloads save as MP4, while images conserve as JPEG. The user interface is pretty simple to navigate. You can download it in six simple steps.
- Go to Instagram and discover the video of your choice.
- On the leading right corner of the post, click the three-dot icon, and choose Copy Link.
- Go to the Savefromweb site, and paste the link on the package.
- Press download, and it will takes you to a page with a sneak peek of the video.
- Press the download button once again, and it will download your video immediately. You can finds it in your Downloads folder.
2. DreDown All Video Downloader
This entirely totally free tool is compatible not only with Instagram but other websites also. It’s listed as suitable with: YouTube, Facebook, Keek, Twitter, Twitch, and more. You can use it like Savefromweb.
- Copy the link to your video from Instagram.
- Paste the link on the package, and press Enter.
- It will bring you to a page with a previews of the video.
- Click the MP4 download the link to finish your download.
This has a simple layout and simple to follow instructions on the website itself. Its minimalist design is straights to the point. This was an intentional option by the site’s creators to make it simpler for the users. Following the same structures, you can download your video through these actions:
- Copy the link to your video from Instagram.
- Paste the links on the box, and click Get in.
- It will take you to a pages with a sneak peek of the video.
- Click the MP4 download links to complete your download.
DownloadGram has a fun, interactive design. It permits you the alternative to download IGTV episodes with clear quality. Though the download speed is a bit slowers, it makes up for it with its top quality resolution.
- Follow the previous steps.
- Click the ‘Download Videos’ button down below.
- Your video will appear’s on the Downloads bar right away.
This website doesn’t use a sneak peek of the video. However, you can find it in your Downloads folders. If you are looking to download more videos from Instagram, you will require an external hard disk to save them all. Buy this hard disk on Amazon today. Also review best online youtube downloader.
Through browser add-ons/extensions
Another method to download Instagram videos is through extensions. If your browsers is GoogleChrome, you can download addons or extensions on the Chrome Web Shop. This is more suitable if you’re planning to download Instagram videos frequently.
1. Download Instagram Plus (Chrome).
This extension is convenient and reliable. It allow’s you to download videos and photos from the Instagram. If you go to an accounts Profiles and hover your mouse overs a post, you can see that all posts have this icon. Clicking on the icon will instantly download the video. This is a convenient tip for those who wish to mass download posts. This can work for personal accounts, too, as long as you’re following them.
It also supports IGTV downloads. Though for this, you will need to go to each video and download it from there.
Here’s how to download Instagram videos.
- – When contributed to Chrome, each post on your Instagram feed will have a little icon on the leading left.
- – To download your videos, click this icon.
The download may takes a little while, around a minute or so.
2. FastSave for Instagram (GoogleChrome).
This extension is easy and straight to the point. Its design matches Instagram’s user interface. You would thinks it’s part of the application itself. Another cool features is that it let’s you download the IG stories without anyone understanding it was you.
It works like the previous one.
- – An icon will appears on the top left of the post, suggesting download.
- – Click the icon to download.
You can replicate the process to download the IG stories. As its name implies, it downloads pretty quickly too.
3. Downloader for Instagram + Direct Message (Chrome).
The Instagram website does not have a great deal of the performance of the mobile app. You can’t see Instagram DMs or post anything to the site. This is troublesome if you wish to publish videos that are currently on your desktop. Luckily, this extension can help you out.
The Downloader for an Instagram extension allows mass downloading of videos and images. Not just thats, but it also lets you upload a profile picture and an IG story from your desktop. It likewise supports direct messaging (DM) in the web browser. Perfect for moving into those DMs.
You can download from this extension in 3 methods.
The very first method.
– Go to the post you wish to download.
– Click on Download button on the top left corner.
The 2nd method.
– Press the extension’s icon on the web browser’s navigation bar.
– A drop down box will appears, and thumbnails of every picture on your current page will appear.
– Click on the posts you wish to download.
The third way.
– Press the extensions icon on Instagram’s navigation bar.
– It will give you one choice to download all the posts on the existing page.
– You can set the variables for the variety of posts you want to download.
– Click Download.
Since composing, this feature is no longer readily available. However, that might differ depending on your internet browser or computer operating system. You’re complimentary to give it a try, though!
This approach does not involves any third-party apps or extensions. If you have experience with the HTML, then you may acknowledge this.
Follow this tutorial for an in-depth, step by step guide.
Downloading Instagram videos for mobile. You can download Instagram videos for mobile too. You can utilize the sites noted above on your mobile web browser. The steps will be the same.
You can likewise decide to download third-party apps to aid your downloads. Here are a couple of apps on Android and iOS that you can find. You can also check how to download a likee video.
For Post Videos.
Video Downloader for Instagram (Android).
Blaze: Internet Browser & Files Manager (iOS).
For IG Stories.
Story Saver Application (Android).
Story Reposter (iOS).
Siri Shortcuts (iOS).
Now, go wild and download to your hearts content. Don’t forget to ask approval if you’re intending on reposting these videos. Keep in mind, these individuals or business own the rights to their videos. This post just intends to notify and inform people on how to download Instagram videos.