Top Best Facilio Alternatives For Businesses will be described in this article. Asset management is crucial to the operations of any business. It plays an important role in the management of downtime and unforeseen expenditures. Unfortunately, asset damage is an unavoidable part of business operations. This is mostly due to the normal wear tear.
In any case, you must determine whether to repair or replace the current asset. The choice requires some cost-benefit analysis, which will consume a significant amount of your time and work.
Top Best Facilio Alternatives For Businesses In 2024
In this article, you can know about Facilio Alternatives here are the details below;
Having said that, modern day technology has bestowed plenty of solutions on us. Facilio is one examples of such facilities management software that caters to different business requirements.
However, it’s not the one and only, or the per fect solution out there. Complex facilities managment operations require advanced software with ERP solutions, or something along the lines of customization options.
To that effect, we’ll highlight some of the best Facilio alternatives to help you streamline operational efficency without any hassles or whatsoever.
Let’s get started.
What is Asset Management?
CMMS software facilitates the utilization and accessibility of both physical and intangible assets such as machinery, transportation, communications, industrial infrastructure, and other assets.
Asset management is the process of maximizing an asset’s operational performance across its lifetime. It entails the acquisition, operation and maintenance, upgrading, and disposal of organizational assets.
This term refers to both physical (land, business portfolios, buildings, and equipment) and intangible (intellectual property, financial assets, and software) asset classes.
The goal of asset management is to keep these assets operating financially for as long as feasible.
CMMS software facilitates the utilization and accessibility of physical assets such as machinery, transportation, connections, industrial infrastructure, and other assets.
When Is It Required To Repair or Replace Assets?
The choice to repair or replace an asset is influenced by a number of factors, including the asset’s type, years of operation, wear and tear, and its placement on the production line.
A management business must assess the existing worth of an asset and the repair expenses when deciding whether to repair or replace it.
If the repair expenses are less than the equipment’s worth, it is advisable to get it fixed. However, if the repair expenses surpass the worth of the equipment, it is best to replace it.
When deciding whether to repair or replace an asset, management should consider various additional factors, as listed below:
- Ongoing maintenance costs throughout the asset’s remaining useful life. If the continuing expenses to maintain the help operation are much more than the replacement cost, it is a better decision to replace the asset.
- Any repairs impact production and product quality. If the repairs do not make a significant impact and the product production capacity continues to decline, management should consider replacing the asset. This would assist the corporation in increasing its profits.
- When selecting whether to repair or replace assets, one of the main objectives should be the costs associated with downtime. This is significant since equipment downtime refers to when a purchase is not operational, usually as a result of an unanticipated breakdown. Downtime of equipment may result in significant lost productivity costs, ultimately leading to company collapse.
A CMMS system is essential for determining whether to repair or replace all assets under control, such as global, IT, or infrastructure assets.
Facilio: Is It Really Worth It?
Facilio offers a Connected CMMS platform that allows you to centralize all of your property operations and maintenance in order to get real-time insight across your portfolio.
Facilio is used by customers in commercial workplaces, healthcare, retail, and higher education. Their Connected CMMS not only helps you link data but also connects people, processes, and systems to unleash transparency across your portfolio and make data-driven choices.
Facilio simplifies and automates all of the time-consuming activities connected with O&M, giving busy professionals back their time.
The program’s unified solution has enabled modern property O&M teams to achieve key outcomes such as lowering O&M costs by at least 10% and up to 40% annually (per sq.ft savings), reducing asset downtime by 50% with improved tenant engagement and retention, and de-risking operational ability via a digitized single source of truth.
They also have numerous touchpoints (front base), including web app, a mobile app, and a kiosk. Facilio is a mobile-first, data-first SaaS platform that goes online in 4-8 weeks, while the conventional method of ‘unifying data’ takes 12-18 months.
Best Facilio Alternatives For Businesses In 2024 & Beyond
Let’s take a quick look at some of the best and free Facilio alternatives to help you take your operational efficiency to the next level. Read on.
1. Xenia – Overall Best Facilio Alternative Online
Xenia is a cutting-edge software platform designed to improve facility and front-line operations management across desktop and mobile platforms.
While Facilio only provides a basic set of functions for maintenance and operational tasks, Xenia goes above and above to provide managers with an unparalleled, comprehensive view of both facility health and personnel performance.
The platform intends to provide managers with a unified picture of asset health and performance, increasing operational efficiency and responsibility.
The tool itself excels in its capacity to handle the day-to-day operations, maintenance, and safety compliance required by facilities management.
It includes thorough task management, customizable operations templates, and powerful team communication capabilities. Aside from unique capabilities such as temperature monitoring, these functionalities are supplemented by an in-depth analytics and reporting capability.
Xenia has capabilities for precise work order assignments, live progress tracking, and continuous equipment monitoring to guarantee that facilities and equipment are always in top shape.
These capabilities not only improve the maintenance process but also help the platform achieve its larger aim of simplifying operations and increasing accountability.
- Task Management: Reduce asset operation errors by providing comprehensive instructions as well as required photographs, notes, and templates for task responsibility.
- Operations Template Builder: Streamline work processes inspections, and maintain compliance using customizable pre-built templates and a powerful builder.
- Preventive Maintenance: Create a routine maintenance strategy to ensure that asset uptime is not compromised. Attach photographs, templates, videos, and notes to each task and designate a team or individual to complete it.
- Smart Inspection Workflows: Conditional logic is included in each level of Xenia’s operations template builder. This allows you to do actions based on a form response, such as starting a corrective action for a failed inspection step, sending a warning to management for out-of-range meter readings, and much more.
- Corrective Actions: Inspections can be quickly operationalized with the issuance of a work order resulting from a failed inspection phase. For auditing and accountability, all remedial data is saved in the checklist submission.
- Free Forever Plan: Starting at $0 for up to 5 users, with unlimited access all the basic features!
- Starter Plan: Starting at $99/month for the first 15 users, includes a work calendar view, work reports,
- template reports, sub-assets, and sub-locations.
- Premium Plan: Starting at $199/month for the first 15 users, includes reporting dashboards, time and cost tracking, template branding, public form submissions, automated templates, and more.
- Custom Plan: You get unlimited users, a dedicated account manager, onboarding and implementation, and integrations.
eMaint Computerized Maintenance & the Management System (CMMS) from Fluke that aims to simplify maintenance operations and improve asset reliability. Also check How To Fix Apple Mouse Not Working Problems
The software has a number of capabilities, including work order management, API customization, and labor efficiency tools, that are intended to assist firms in reducing work backlog, managing personnel, and prolonging equipment life.
- Equipment Life Extension: Make use of the CMMS to increase the life of your industrial equipment.
- Compliance Management: Maintain regulatory and industry compliance for your company.
- Resource Management: Keep track of the labor, projects, and resources that are currently in the queue.
- ROI Calculator: Justify the costs of the CMMS by using the built-in ROI calculator to see how much money you can save.
- Team Starting at: USD – $69 Per user per month
- Professional Starting at USD – $85 Per user per month
- Enterprise: Custom quote
Up next on our Facilio alternatives list, we’ve got Limble CMMS. Besides being recognized as a household name in small-to-medium business industries, the program is a cutting-edge business software that automates preventative maintenance scheduling, improves team productivity, and tracks key metrics like as labor costs, MTTR, MTBF, and downtime.
On top of that, Limble CMMS also allows organizations to monitor the life cycles of their assets in real-time and make data-driven choices that maximize asset performance.
Limble CMMS enables businesses across the globe to boost their bottom line while optimizing asset performance by decreasing downtime by 32%, enhancing productivity by 26%, cutting component expenditure by 23%, and extending asset life by 18%. I
t was created with mobile-first functionality in mind, allowing users to gain insights on the move from anywhere at any time.
- Work Orders & Requests: Organize work orders, project management, and other activities for your whole team. Mobile applications that your technicians will really use.
- Preventive Maintenance Programs: Organize work orders, project management, and other activities for your whole team. Mobile applications that your technicians will really use.
- Asset Management: Asset management tools that are intuitive and adaptable make it simple to manage your assets, whether you have 10 or the 10 million.
- Basic: Free
- Standard: $28 per user/month
- Premium+: $69 per user/month
UpKeep is the next best Facilio alternative on our list. It’s more well-known among users who are acquainted with the Asset Operations Management system, which is intended to provide Maintenance and Reliability to teams with the tools and information they need for efficient and successful operations.
Among other things, the platform is said to be centered on expediting work orders, asset management, and inventory control.
- Safety & Compliance: Audit trails, regulatory compliance, and linked workflow features are all included.
- Integrations: Integrate your current systems with UpKeep for a more efficient operation.
- Analytics & Reporting: With reliable asset and workforce data, you can make data-driven choices. Also check How To Perfect Your Manufacturing Supply Chain Workflow
- Lite: $20/month per user
- Starter: $45/month per user
- Professional: $75/month per user
- Business: Custom Pricing
Corrigo Enterprise CMMS includes asset monitoring, work order management, preventative maintenance scheduling, inventory management, reporting and analytics, and more sophisticated capabilities such as workflow automation.
However, users have reported that this approach might be difficult to set up and utilize.
- Work Order Management: Simplify the process of managing repair orders, automate regular maintenance duties, and implement intelligent cost controls.
- Asset Management (EAM): Track warranties, keep track of all asset data, and get advice on whether to replace or repair an item.
- API & Partner Integrations: Make rapid, smooth data interchange possible with our partner network and REST API.
- Contact vendor for pricing.
When evaluating web-based CMMS software, it’s critical to ask pertinent questions that will have a direct influence on your maintenance operations and overall efficiency.
In order to choose a CMMS system that precisely matches your maintenance processes, empowers your team, and increases productivity and asset performance, inquire about customization choices, scalability, security measures, and integration capabilities.