Best eMaint Alternatives will be described in this article. eMaint, a cloud-hosted CMMS, is created to streamline maintenance operations for both SMBs and large organizations.
It offers a unified platform for asset and equipment management, alongside tons of other features that make it a suitable choice for different businesses.
Top 6 Best eMaint Alternatives For 2024
In this article, you can know about Best eMaint Alternatives here are the details below;
However, when it comes to complex maintenance management and such other tasks, eMaint does have its shortcomings.
This post highlights some of the best eMaint software that you could find for free, and potentially use them to your business’s advantage.
Let’s get started.
What Is eMaint?
The platform facilitates efficient asset maintenance by enabling professionals to monitor spare parts availability.
Automatic reorder points for spare parts are supported, ensuring continuous equipment readiness.
eMaint assists organizations in establishing strategies for predictive and preventive maintenance. It automates email notifications and work order generation when equipment readings deviate from predefined operational boundaries.
eMaint further simplifies preventive maintenance by allowing users to set tasks based on meter readings or time. It reduces manual data entry efforts, ensuring the reliability and consistency of preventive maintenance processes.
- Work order management
- Work order notifications
- Inventory management
- Spare parts tracking
- Automatic reorder points
- Auto-generate purchase orders
- Parts kitting
- Supplier management
- Enterprise: Custom quote
- Professional: $85 per user, per month
- Team: $69 per user, per month
Best eMaint Alternatives In 2024
Here’s a quick rundown of the best eMaint alternatives for you to try out this year. Read on…
1. Xenia – Overall Best eMaint Alternative For Businesses In 2024
Xenia is an excellent alternative to eMaint, offering a powerful and user-friendly workforce operations platform for frontline teams that is ideal for businesses of all sizes. With Xenia, users can manage their maintenance and asset operations more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
One of the key benefits of Xenia is its ease of use. The platform is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly an interface that is easy to navigate and understand. It means that businesses can get started with Xenia quickly and easily, without needing to invest in extensive training or support.
Also, Xenia offers a robust set of features that are designed to help businesses streamline their maintenance and asset operations.
These features reportedly include asset management, work order management, preventive maintenance scheduling, and more. With Xenia, businesses can keep track of their assets, schedule maintenance tasks, and track work orders all in one place.
Another key advantage of Xenia is its affordability.
Unlike eMaint, which can be expensive and complicated to set up, Xenia is designed to be affordable and accessible to the businesses all sizes. It means that even small businesses can benefit from the powerful features and functionality of a top-tier CMMS solution.
Overall, if you’re looking for an alternative to eMaint that is easy to use, powerful, and affordable, then Xenia is worth considering.
AI-Powered SOP Creation: Utilize an intelligent AI Assistant to streamline and automate the creation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Checklists & SOPs: Create checklists, SOPs, Inspections and Data Logs to power accountability, training and staff clarity on every task.
Scheduled & Recurring Tasks: Take the lead on your church facility management activities by creating detaild templates with unlimited steps and diverse reponse times.
Extensive Process Guidelines: Develop comprehensive process guidelines, ensuring clarity and consistency in operational workflows.
Analytics Reports: Gain a performance edge with in-depth analytics, custom reports, and comprehensive asset health monitoring.
Team Communication: Optimize teamwork with quick individual chats, group updates, and efficient task mentions.
Multi-Location Management: Centralize compliance, standardized procedures, and daily operations across all locations with unified reporting.
- Free Forever: 14-day free trial for up to 5 users
- Starter: $99 / month for 15 users
- Premium: $199 / month for 15 users with unlimited access to all the core features
- Custom: Need something tailored to your organization?
Up next on our list of the best eMaint alternatives, we’ve got Fracttal.
It is a cloud-based asset management software designed for diverse industries. It efficiently manages work orders, tracks service history, and controls preventive maintenance and inventory.
Offering centralized asset registration, tracking, and control, it records real-time asset performance. Fracttal seamlessly integrates with SAP, ORACLE, and Microsoft Dynamics, accessible on iOS and Android via mobile apps.
The program enhances team performance, reduces maintenance costs, prevents failures, and bridges the gap between physical and digital assets. Fracttal simplifies asset information management, allowing the addition of extra details such as photos, plans, maps, and procedures. With IoT integration, Fracttal elevates real-time business asset operations.
- Cloud-based asset management
- Work order management
- Service history tracking
- Preventive maintenance
- Inventory control
- Integration with SAP, ORACLE, and Microsoft Dynamics
- iOS and Android mobile accessibility
- Starter: $229 a month
- Pro: $539 a month
- Enterprise: Tailored to your needs
Limble CMMS is a comprehensive maintenance management solution tailored for businesses of various sizes and industries.
It efficiently organizes, automates, and simplifies maintenance operations, providing detailed records of tasks, costs, and completion times. Limble CMMS excels in preventive maintenance scheduling, work request management, equipment downtime tracking, asset management, and work order history listing.
It offers a neatly organized repository for storing asset information and is highly flexible to meet unique business requirements. With Limble CMMS, tasks such as asset tracking, work request management, maintenance work recording and monitoring, parts inventory management, PM maintenance scheduling, and data reporting become seamlessly integrated within a single platform.
- Maintenance management for various industries
- Organized automation of maintenance operations
- Comprehensive task records, including costs and completion times
- Preventive maintenance scheduling
- Flexibility to meet unique business requirements
- Seamless integration of asset tracking, work request management, maintenance recording, parts inventory, PM maintenance scheduling, and data reporting.
- Basic: Free
- Standard: $28 a month
- Premium: $69 a month
- Enterprise: Custom Quote
UpKeep is an advanced cloud-based asset management and maintenance software designed to meet all your asset and inventory needs.
Accessible from desktops, mobile apps, or tablets, UpKeep allows users to conveniently monitor asset and inventory lifecycles from anywhere.
With features enabling the creation of work orders, receipt of completion notifications, and alerts for machine breakdowns, UpKeep facilitates quick and informed decision-making on the go.
The software boasts user-friendly tools, an easy-to-learn interface, and customizable system building to align with team requirements, ensuring responsiveness, familiarity, user-friendliness, and cost-effectiveness. Also check Salon Booking Apps And Software
- Cloud-based asset management and maintenance software
- Accessible from desktop, mobile, or tablet
- Streamlined monitoring of asset and inventory lifecycles
- Creation of work orders
- Receipt of completion notifications
- Alerts for machine breakdowns
- User-friendly tools and interface
- Lite: $20 per user, month (billed annually)
- Starter: $45 per user, month (billed annually)
- Professional: $75 per user, month (billed annually)
- Business Plus: $120 per user, month (billed annually)
- Enterprise plans are available on request.
- Free trial: Available
- Free version: Available
Fiix is a specialized cloud-based CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) designed to assist maintenance teams in efficiently organizing assets, managing work, integrating with other business systems, and making informed, data-driven decisions.
Its key features include browser-based cloud access for easy use, simplified work order management, and robust asset management capabilities.
Users can effortlessly search, schedule, track costs, and monitor downtime, with the ability to import assets from CSV, Excel, or other software.
Fiix provides a convenient overview of essential KPIs and metrics, along with a mobile app for seamless remote access. It offers bidirectional integrations, enabling smooth data transfer with Netsuite and other ERPs. The integration API ensures automatic synchronization between Fiix and Netsuite, facilitating centralized knowledge sharing, accurate inventory records, and streamlined purchase order workflows.
- Cloud-based CMMS for maintenance management
- Browser-based cloud access
- Simplified work order creation, assignment, and management
- Comprehensive asset management with easy search and scheduling
- Cost tracking and downtime monitoring
- Asset import from CSV, Excel, or other software
- Fiix pricing starts at $45.00. It also offers free-forever and custom plans.
Maintenance Connection stands out as an automated maintenance management software, offering a myriad of features that set it apart in the industry.
The work order management system allows for the seamless creation and tracking of work orders, enhanced by automated scheduling and the inclusion of crucial details such as requester information, labor costs, maintenance procedures, and asset locations.
The enterprise management software simplifies recordkeeping by consolidating asset details into a single online repository. Also check Amazon PPC Tools & Software
The equipment management feature efficiently monitors various types of equipment, employing robust barcoding for quick and accurate inventory counts. The preventive maintenance (PM) functionality empowers users with valuable information and reports, facilitating time savings through automated schedules and PM notifications.
- Work Order Management System for convenient creation and tracking
- Automated scheduling to streamline processes
- Inclusion of critical details: requester, labor costs, maintenance procedures, and asset locations
- Enterprise management software for centralized recordkeeping
- A single online repository for storing asset details
- Equipment management feature with accurate quantity tracking
- Powerful barcoding for efficient inventory counting
- Professional CMMS Desktop Version: $110 a month
- Mobile CMMS: $58 a month
We hope our list of best eMaint alternatives has been helpful to you. If your preferred software wasn’t mentioned, don’t hesitate to reach out or bookmark our page as we’ll be updating it regularly.
We wish you the best of luck in finding the perfect asset management solution for your business needs. Until next time, good luck.