Best Bulk Image Resizer for windows and Mac will be discuss in this post. Every shot we take with our smartphones’ high-resolution cameras takes up a large amount of space. We tend to take thousands of images, which end up taking up space on our Windows or Mac computer or an external storage device. You must lower the size of photos to manage the large collection of images.
It will assist you in recovering a significant amount of disc space. It can also make it easier to share the photographs. Individually resizing thousands of photographs, on the other hand, is not a viable alternative. As a result, you’ll require a bulk image resizer. There are numerous best bulk image resizers for Windows and Mac that may assist you in batch resizer. Let us learn more about them.
The bulk photo resizer for Windows will be discussed first, and then image resizer tools for Mac will be discussed after that.
Top 10 Best Bulk Image Resizer for Windows and Mac in 2022
Top 10 best bulk Image resizer for windows and mac are explained here.
Finding a batch image resizer for Windows might be difficult, so we’ve compiled a list of batch image resizers for Windows to help you arrange your photographs in a few clicks.
1. Image Resizer
One of the best bulk image resizers for Windows and Mac, allowing you to resize, rotate, flip, change the size, and rename photos in bulk. You can add a single image or a whole folder without sacrificing any of the photo’s digital quality.
Image Resizer Features:
- Converts and saves images in a variety of image formats. • Resizes single or bulk photos quickly.
You can also choose predetermined measurements and save them to easily reduce the size of the image. Additionally, for each image rescale interval, writes log reports that provide additional information about resizing operations that can be utilised to examine a session.
2. Image Resizer for Windows
Image Resizer for Windows is an easy-to-use batch image resizer. This strong software is both free and low on system resources. You can use the software to resize a single image or a group of images directly from Windows Explorer.
Image Resizer for Windows Features
- JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO, TIFF, WDP, and other popular image formats are supported by the utility.
- Advanced features such as custom default sizes, file settings, encoding, and more are available.
Resizing a high-resolution image takes only a few seconds. Because the app is a Windows shell extension, all you have to do is select a photo or many photos to resize.
PicPick is a screenshot capture programme that also serves as a batch image resizer. This software is free and uses minimal system resources. It offers a variety of effects, including frames, mosaics, drop shadows, brightness control, and more. Also check best free file backup software
- Take snapshots of a current window, scrolling window, whole window, or a specific part of your desktop with PicPick.
- You may use shapes, arrows, and text to highlight and annotate your photographs.
- Images can be saved, shared, or sent by email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Twitter, and other services.
Picpick has comprehensive settings that allow you to customise hotkeys, image quality, file naming, and other features.
RIOT is an image resizer with a user-friendly interface and the ability to preview the output image. The utility uses few system resources but is powerful enough to execute a wide range of tasks.
- Saves and optimises PNG, JPEG, GIF, and other image formats.
- Enables you to compare the original and improved images.
- For GIF and PNG images, visually decreases the amount of unique colours to reduce file size.
It’s also useful for removing metadata that isn’t supported. You can also transfer metadata between image formats as long as the destination format is suitable.
5. Graphics Converter Pro
Graphics is a bulk image resizer with a user-friendly interface and compatibility for over 500 graphics formats. Not only can this tool resize photographs, but it can also execute operations like watermarking, cropping, splitting, and more.
Graphics Converter Pro has the following features:
- Converts more than 130 formats into JPF, JP2, and other formats.
- Allows you to update metadata and rename files.
- Converts over 500 graphic types to PDF documents in bulk.
This bulk image converter can also modify the image size using the Standard, Custom, and Proportion size options. For image combining, the tool has both manual and automatic modes.
Resize Multiple Photos with the Best Bulk Image Resizer for Mac
Check out the list of image resizer apps on your Mac to quickly resize and arrange your Photos collection.
1. Tweak Photos
Resize several photographs with a few clicks using Tweak Photos. Furthermore, the programme offers a wide range of editing tools in addition to batch photo resizer. It also works with over 50 different RAW image formats. Also check USB Data Recovery Softwares
- Allows you to experiment with a variety of batch renaming and format conversion combinations.
- Allows you to correct faults seen in preview and aids batch photo editing.
- Allows you to denoise photos, modify texture, apply effects, and add a watermark to single or many images.
Tweak Photos features multi-layer management as well as auto-rotation and orientation settings.
One of the best bulk image resizers for Mac is BatchPhoto. It’s a simple programme that allows you to modify several photographs with only a few clicks. It also has the ability to save the settings as presets, allowing you to reuse them in future sessions.
- BatchPhoto can convert, rotate, auto-crop, watermark, date stamp, and rename bulk photographs at once.
- Allows you to change an image’s brightness, saturation, sharpness, and contrast.
- Special effects, filters, frames, and borders are included.
All RAW image formats, including PNG, JPG, TIF, GIF, and PDF, are supported by BatchPhoto. The programme allows you to edit and share your images via Facebook, FTP, or Flickr.
EasyBatchPhoto is a batch image resizer for Mac that has a simple user interface. The app is robust and adaptable. To begin modifying, simply drag the programme onto the interface and begin working with it.
EasyBatchPhoto has the following features: • Reads JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, and other formats, but only writes JPEG, TIFF, and PNG.
- Preserves EXIF headers and lets you inspect them with the built-in Inspector Window.
EasyBatchPhoto provides simple editing capabilities for resizing, cropping, converting, rotating, and watermarking images. You may also build task templates and import or export them using the app.
Use JPGmini to resize your photographs without sacrificing quality. When you export photos, the app’s main function is to downsize or compress them by removing unwanted binary information. Also check Time and billing software
- Allows you to modify the resolution of your photographs and choose from a variety of predetermined width and height templates.
- JPEGmini reduces the file size of photographs by up to 80% without impacting the image’s resolution.
- By optimising the photographs, you can save up a lot of space on your computer or other storage devices.
JPGmini can be used as a Photoshop or Lightroom plugin.
PhotoBulk is a bulk image converter that can help you compress your images. The programme has an easy-to-use UI. You may also inspect the preview and store suitable settings as presets for future usage in the programme.
- PhotoBulk includes watermark software, an image compressor, and an image converter, allowing you to resize, convert, and watermark photographs in bulk.
- Optimizes PNG or JPEG files to save a lot of storage space without sacrificing quality.
- Authorizes you to add a date stamp to your photographs.
Simply drag and drop your photographs into the editor, select the watermark, and tweak the other options to achieve the desired result.
To resize many photos, these are some of the best bulk image resizers for Windows and Mac. You can use these programmes to resize several photos and free up space on your hard drive. Most of them also include conventional editing tools, so you can always edit your photographs while resizing them, thus killing two birds with one stone.